- What are your rates?
I do not charge for portraits/engagements/family portraits/or pet photos. Please see Giving Back section.
- How much should I donate if I’m booking a non-wedding package session?
That is entirely up to you. If you want a ballpark, research how much other photographers are charging for a 2 hour photo session (I found a range from $150-$500).
- Do I have to volunteer/donate first before our photo shoot?
- Do you need proof of volunteer/donation before the photo shoot?
Yes. If you are volunteering somewhere, please supply me with their phone number or email to confirm that you did volunteer. If you donated, please forward me the receipt. You do not need to show me the amount you donated. I only do this because I do not want this opportunity to be taken advantage of. I hope you understand.
- Do you take wedding photos?
No. but I am more than happy to take your engagement/bridal portrait photos.
- How long will it take to receive my images?
Please allow 2-4 weeks for careful professional editing.
- Will I get a copy of the raw photos?
Yes, you will receive selected edited photos and original copies.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
All donations are done directly through the charity websites if you are booking anything besides Weddings. I receive no money or commission of any kind.
- Where are you located?
San Francisco baby!
- Do you travel for photo sessions?
Please contact me for more information.
- How many photographers are at a photo session?
Every photographer out there is always looking for an opportunity to shoot. Sometimes I will share my photo opportunities with a fellow photographer, so there might be two of us at your photo session. No more than 2 photographers total at a photo shoot. You will be receiving images from the second shooter as well for they will have a different eye than me. =)
- I am a photographer, will you be my Jedi master?
If the force is strong in you, my Padawan you may become.
- What does “If the force is strong in you, my Padawan you may become” mean?
I am always looking to work with creative artists. Please contact me.
- Why are you offering non-wedding photos for free?
Because I am awesome.